Friday, January 30, 2009

Ah, Seattle

We live in city of crazy people. 

Seriously.

Apparently, there was a small earthquake this morning.  I found this out by reading through my friends' Facebook status updates.  So, I went to read about said earthquake on the Seattle-Times website.  You can read the article here.

It talks about seismic activity far beneath the earth's crust, the Juan de Fuca plate, no visible damage, etc.   What I found rather disturbing amusing were these lovely sentiments left by people clearly of sound mind:


This morning I found there were cracks in my subconscious.  Posted on January 30, 2009 at 6:48 AM by BallardRider. 
 
I bet it's George Bushs' Fault!!!!!!!!  Posted on January 30, 2009 at 9:46 AM by seattlelovR. 
 
My cat declared an emergency and ordered us to stockpile mice and salmon.  Posted on January 30, 2009 at 9:48 AM by TheWholeTruth.

These were, by the way, the three "notable" comments on the main story page. 

We live in a city of psychos.